Hien is one of Adelaide’s most successful Personal Trainers and Lifestyle Coaches. Hien specialises in weight management, strength and conditioning as well as functional exercises around a strong postural framework. Hien has mentored and developed the businesses and skills of over 20 great Personal Trainers.
Hien is a dynamic and motivating trainer dedicated to helping his clients achieve their health, fitness and weight loss goals.
“My philosophy to a healthy lifestyle is ‘everything in moderation’, served up with a healthy amount of regular exercise; this can be anything from a brisk walk with the dog, a boxing class right through to a heavy duty workout in the gym! The important thing is to find out what works for you and how to incorporate the exercise into your normal day to day life, because I want to help people change their relationship with food and exercise in the long term and do not want to offer an unrealistic ‘quick fix’.”
- Cert 3 & 4 in Personal Training
- Poliquin International Strength Coach level 1
- Australian Strength and Conditioning level 1
- CHEK Practitioner level 1
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- CHEK Scientific Core Specialist
- ASA Hypnotherapy certified
- Thump Boxing instructor
- Pre & Post Natal instructor
- Kettle Bell instructor level 2
- Ultimate Instrument certified
- Advance Fitball instructor
- Senior First Aid